Tuesday 28 November 2017

Forex Crescita Bot Power Download


Forex Growth Bot Forex Growth Bot Want create site Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. Many of you will have heard of this EA already. I8217ve been asked to review it numerous times and taking a look at its homepage and stats surely got my attention. So, I8217ve mailed the author and promptly received a reply with a review copy attached, but I8217m a bit ashamed to say that writing this article has been on my TODO list for over 10 days now. But enough about that, let8217s get on the case: a trend EA by definition, Forex Growth Bot takes the trader expression 8220cut your losses short, let your profits run8221 really serious. Since it runs only on EURUSD M15 and it8217s not what I would call a feature rich software, this review will likely end up quite a bit shorter than my other reviews. There8217s no description of the strategy so this merely guesswork: the entry is based on a volatility indicator running with two different periods 8211 when the volatility is changing, a trend is considered to have started and the EA will open a position. From here, all the mojo lays in position management: if the market goes against it, the position will be promptly closed (at an average loss of 30 pips) and the EA will wait for other fish to fry. If, however, the market moves in the correct direction, it starts adding to the existing position until it reaches up to 5 times its original size. Sure, sometimes the market will retrace and the positions will not always run their course, but when they flow, they do so nicely. During the course of such a basket of positions, the EA will occasionally close some of them and open others and frankly I have no clue how this mechanism works 8211 Forex Growth Bot is a bit of a black box, but it works quite nicely both in backtesting and in forward testing and that8217s enough for me. Overall, the win ratio is only about 40, but this is more than compensated by the fact that the average profit trade is more than twice bigger than the average loss trade. It8217s the very definition of a trend-following robot and I8217ve been looking for something like this for like two years without much success until now. The website states that between 3 and 10 trades are open per week, but my analysis seems to suggest an average of more than 1.5 trades per day. Of course, there will be periods of several days without a trade as well as days with 5-6 trades, but on average it trades more than once per day. Even though the author says this is not frequent trading, I beg to differ: at least when compared to other EAs I8217ve looked at lately, this is a shower of trades. As for the duration, over 80 of the trades will be closed within a day (the average being around 12 hours), but it8217s not uncommon to see trades lasting 2-3 days. As is the case with most trend EAs, opening positions is not restricted to any trading session and trades are just opened around the clock when its signal conditions are met. It8217s notable that the bot opens and closes its positions only at the start of each bar and that it does not send a stoploss amp takeprofit target with each order. The latter can be a minor advantage if your broker8217s out to get you, but it can also be a hindrance if your internet connection goes down or if your VPS crashes. As far as I can tell, Forex Growth Bot complies with the no-hedging rules, but does not comply with the FIFO rules because some of its positions get closed before those opened prior to them and still open at the time. Edit 20.02.2010: should have mentioned this earlier, but I totally forgot. The expert advisor now features a parameter that lets you enable FIFO compliance. The product home page is located at forexgrowthbot . It does not throw a lot of marketing dust into the visitors8217 eyes and it features a live forward test complete with the investor password plus a few backtests. There8217s really not much to it other than that. The forward test was started with a large lot size which was later decreased, so the balance curve looks rather weird: Parameters When it comes to configuration, it can easily be called lackluster. It lacks all the bells and whistles that other EAs shower you with. All the money management in the basic version consists in a parameter that lets you set the lot size manually. There are also 3 parameters for controlling the volatility settings but you shouldn8217t touch those unless you want to optimize it for a different pair and timeframe. Speaking of which, the author recommends only running it on EURUSD M15, but it can be run on other pairs as well so feel free to experiment. The only such endeavor that I had the time for was actually a mistake: I prepared an EURUSD M5 FXT and ran it on that one by accident as luck would have it, it was profitable with the default settings even on that timeframe. By the way, if you do try to optimize it on other pairs, feel free to use the 8220open prices only8221 method, it8217ll do just fine given the fact that the EA only trades and closes on bar start. There is also an advanced version (purchased separately) that gives you access to more settings such as an interesting Wave Trailing (kind of a trailing stop) and more volatility settings that the manual briefly describes without giving any indication of the range you should use for them or what will they actually do when changed. It8217s notable that the advanced version has a reinvest capital option, which is some kind of 8220advanced8221 money management 8211 the lot size will be increased by 0.1 for each 4500 profit. This brings me to position sizing. Like I said, you can input the number of lots manually and the manual states that you should use 0.01 lots for balances lower than 250 and 0.1 lots for balances above 2000. However, my recommendation is to use no more than 0.1 for each 5000 in your account (this translates to 0.02 lots per 1k), perhaps going as low as 0.01 lots per 1000 balance, depending on your drawdown tolerance, but I will go more into this in the backtesting section. Overall, the money management that adds 0.1 for each 4500 profit seems quite reasonable. Given the chart decorations that I8217ve seen in some EAs lately, I would8217ve also expected to see a bunch of comments on my screen from Forex Growth Bot . but surprisingly it8217s totally silent, not only on the chart but in the experts log as well. Backtesting As usual, I ran the backtest on an FxPro terminal. Since we8217re talking about EURUSD, I set the spread to 2.0 and even that8217s a bit on the high side nowadays. I8217ve left all the 4 parameters on their default settings, including the lotsize default of 0.1, a bit low but suitable for a starting balance of 10000. Forex Growth Bot 1999-2011 For a trend EA, this is just awesome. I ran it in visual mode to watch its entries and exits and it8217s quite a show 8211 if you buy it, run a visual backtest yourself, just to see how it captures the trend as it progresses. Despite the rough time it had in 2002, its balance curve looks very good. The average win is around 55 pips while the average loss is around 27 pips, resulting in a risk:reward ratio of over 1:2. Just like it is to be expected from a trend EA, its profitable trades add up to less than half of the total, 38 to be precise. The 24 max drawdown might be considered quite large, but such low levels are only hit in 2002, which was a rather bad year for Forex Growth Bot 8211 before and after this particular year, the EA had a very nice behavior, but there8217s no guarantee that there will be no such 8220ugly8221 time periods for it in the future. It8217s visible that the lot size is sometimes doubled, albeit very rarely. According to the author, this only happens in trade setups with a high profit probability. I haven8217t seen it use more than double the lotsize so it8217s nothing that we should be worried about. In the end, what matters is the balance curve. We can gather from the backtest that the bot will have periods of 8220flatness8221 or perhaps even slight drawdown, followed by periods of large gains. Since the EA deals in the hundreds of pips most of the time, it8217s quite pointless to backtest it on tick data, but I did it anyway, just to keep in line with my other reviews. I also used the real spread data and here are the results: Forex Growth Bot 2007-2011 tick data real spread It8217s safe to say that spread doesn8217t really matter for Forex Growth Bot . Anyway, if you have a broker that has an average EURUSD spread higher than 2 (if there are still any that do), you should consider finding another. This backtest is not much different from the previous. The average profit is now 70 pips while the average loss is 30 pips, resulting in a risk:reward ratio of 1:2.3, even better than in the 1999-2011 backtest. The percent of profitable trades also increased now to a tiny bit above 42. What8217s very notable is the drawdown: the value displayed in this backtest is only 7.76. However, there8217s not much point to a max relative drawdown if the lot size is constant during the backtest so let8217s calculate it on our own. The easiest way to do it (well, the only one I can think of) is to take the maximal drawdown in account currency resulted in the test 8211 1283 in our case 8211 and report it to the initial balance, which yields a result of 12.83 relative drawdown quite acceptable but keep in mind that the lotsize used was 0.1 for a starting balance of 10k 8211 if you use 0.1 lots for 5k, the income potential doubles but the drawdown potential also doubles with it. I also ran the 2007-2010 backtest through the MT Intelligence offline analyzer tool to get the average monthly return for a 0.1 lot size and the result was 423. While at it, I also exported the Monte Carlo projection: Power Source Edition So, I also received the extras package from the author yesterday (this section was added on 21.01.2010, roughly two days after the review). This version has a bunch of extra parameters, some of which I am going to mention here: FIFO 8211 This will make the EA work with your broker if you8217re using an US broker that implements this particular rule in the client (well, most of them do). ClosePreviousSessionOrders 8211 Will naturally close the orders from a previous session which will otherwise remain open. I8217ve had a personal encounter with this issue as you will be able to read below in the forward test section. Wave Trailing 8211 complex trailing stop system, available only in the Power Edition (it8217s not in Advanced and Basic) Re-Invest capital 8211 as explained above, it adds 0.1 lots for each 4500 profit (again only available in the Power Edition) Assign SL amp TP 8211 Enabling this parameter will send a SL amp TP with each order, but will disable Wave Trailing and Re-Invest capital. BotComment 8211 Allows changing the comment sent with each order. It seems to me that the most interesting parameter is Wave Trailing, so I decided to enable that and run a backtest. Since I already had the 2007-2011 tick data in the terminal, I used that FXT file. To have a comparison term in the 2007-2010 backtest of the default version, I didn8217t enable the money management parameter. Actually, all the parameters were set to their default values except WaveTrailing and here8217s what resulted from that: Forex Growth Bot 2007-2011 tick data real spread, Wave Trailing enabled The first noticeable thing is that it made quite a lot more profit than the basic edition. Also, the balance graph has a look that resembles a staircase, meaning that some trades brought a lot of profit, so they are likely allowed to run longer and capture more profits when Wave Trailing is enabled. However, the relative drawdown recorded was 20, significantly higher than the one in the basic edition test. Overall, Wave Trailing looks like an interesting option if you8217re willing to take the higher drawdown risk. My live forward test will still run the basic version, but that8217s mostly because that8217s the version it was started with and because most readers will be interested to see the evolution of that particular edition. Conclusion Despite its lack of user friendly features, Forex Growth Bot is a really solid trend EA. It should only be in your portfolio if you can stomach periods of balance curve flatness that sometimes extend for several months and if you can also accept the fact that it8217s going to be profitable even though a slightly larger part of the trades is going to be closed in the negative. I8217d dare say it8217s an EA for the connoisseur, in contrast with its rather low price of 129. At the time the review was written, the EA used to allow unlimited accounts but nowadays the basic license is limited to a single account. Like I mentioned earlier, there is also an Advanced Edition available for 89, opening additional configuration settings and a Power Source Edition for 99 that will let you access a part of its source code. Finally, there8217s a monthly subscription of 49 entitled Advanced Support amp Optimization which will give you access to support via Skype amp remote assistance, the opportunity to request additional features and as time goes, it will open access to additional pairs. The author states that the basic version is 8220built to last8221 and all the other additional purchases are not mandatory for the robot to properly function, which I judge to be true given my backtests, live forward test and the opinion of the other buyers that I8217ve been able to find. Forward test I started this live test account a week ago, on 12.01.2010 using an account opened at LiteForex . It had a few small losses, but to my surprise, it almost immediately caught a large bullish movement and I8217ve seen floating profit of as much as 1.6k which is huge given the 5k starting balance. I would8217ve probably closed the trades manually if it weren8217t a live test account. The reason it is having such a large floating profit is that I started the test with a lot size of 0.1 because I did it before thoroughly analyzing the backtest. I will keep the live test with this lot size for consistency8217s sake, but if I had to start it again, I would do it with 0.05 lots for the starting 5k balance. All the parameters were set to default (even the lot size actually). Edit right after posting: the author informs me that if the EA is restarted, it loses control of its trades. Since that was the case with the trades that I mentioned above (the 1.6k floating) due to the crash issues I8217ve had recently and that I mentioned on the forward page a couple days ago, I am now closing them all manually. If you buy it, you should make sure you don8217t run it into such problems by using it on a VPS from the start. Personally, I8217m using SWVPS but I can also recommend Forex VPS if you8217re looking for a provider. Edit 26.01.2011: I8217ve been informed by the author that a signal service based on the EA is in development and will soon become available as an alternative. Also, the new version of the EA no longer has the problem I described above. Edit 04.03.2011: For about a week now, my live forward test account kept trading opposite to all other accounts. I ended up emailing the author yesterday and after his reply decided to restart the terminal manually, which resulted in the short trades being closed with a rather large drawdown on the account. The logs have been sent to the author for further investigation and I8217ll post an update if I have any news as to what might have gone wrong. Details and links Version used in backtesting: the 8220regular8221 edition there8217s no version tag on the ex4, but the DLL has its file version set to 2.0.2.15 and the product version set to 2.0, while the installer is dated 17.12.2010. Version used on the forward test real account at the time of this writing: same as above Currency pairs amp timeframes: EURUSD M15 Buy Forex Growth Bot Did you find apk for android You can find new Free Android Games and apps. ForexGrowthBot (Eugene Lipinsky) Review Visit site Hello, I would like to add an update to my previous review of FGB (April 2011) with some additional information. Lessons learned for successful trading with Forex Growthbot: 1) If you bail out after a small drawdown, you are guaranteed to lose with this EA. You must trade it consistently for a long time (multiple months) to experience overall success with this strategy. 2) Be careful about increasing the lot size immediately after a big gain. The market goes through periods of ranging and trending. This strategy will make gains during the trending markets. If you increase the lot size right away after a big trendgain, your drawdown during the ranging period will be larger than it needed to be. Wait for your account balance to increase and stablize for awhile before hiking up the lot size. Dont get greedy. 3) You can try, but I suggest not trying to guess when the EA will do well or poorly. Set up the EA, leave it alone, dont touch it, and let it do its thing. 4) Be wary of the technical glitches. If you restart MT4 it may suddenly close all of your trades prematurely. Its the only thing I really dislike about the EA, but considering the fact that it has remained successful for over 2 years, it still deserves 5 stars. 2011-04-07 5Star Hello world of FPA visitors, I think GrowthBot did a good job with this system. The biggest thing I like is that it tries to trade with the recent trend, and it pyramids on additional orders while the currency is moving in your favor. This allows it to take some pretty big wins while limiting the losses the best it can. The biggest losses Ive seen are 30-40 pips. Im pretty sure their technical issues are fixed now. Ive been trading it live now for about a month and made 222 on my 5,500 live account but Im trading it at a very, very conservative level: only .01 lots per 1,000 balance. Thats about 14th what they recommend. Im a conservative trader and I think this 4 gain in a month is great for me and my risk appetite. I dont want to leave you with just a profitable and successful robot no thats not enough . If you sign up now I will give you multiple fx products services that you will not find anywhere else. If you purchase right now I will give you the following fx items: fx 1: Free Forex Growth Bot Income Accelerator Indicator Want to make even more profits Have some extra time on your hands Included with your purchase is our advanced Income Accelerator Indicator which will identify other trade opportunities you can take in order to reap additional profits. fx 2: Free Customer Support 24 7 I have pulled together a reliable and responsive support team to handle all your inquiries as they arise. It doesnt matter if you have my robot for a month or a year. My team and I will help you. I39m in the business of making money. I have showed you simply why Forex Growth Bot is a winner. I39m not going to continue by telling you some far fetched story about how I tried robot after robot. I created this robot to make me money safely without blowing up my account, and I did it. I accomplished the task I set out to do. I want to share with you my creation. Please remember I39m offering you a guaranteed 60 day money back, plus I will be available via e-mail around the clock P. S. I39m serious about my 60 day refund policy. If you are not happy, which I highly doubt you will be, I will return every penny to you. Forex Growth Bot will astonish you. P. S.S Don39t worry if your new to this or if you39ve been trading for years. I39m here to help. If you e-mail me, I promise I will respond. I39m here to help. I want to help you succeed as I have. P. S.S. S If your serious about making money in Forex this robot is for you. Forex Growth Bot isn39t a hyped up quotmake a million dollars over nightquot product. It is built to earn profits and to earn them as safely as possible. ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc. a Delaware corporation. ForexGrowthBot is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any Forex Growth Bot product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by ForexGrowthBot in the materials on this Web page. The purchase, sale or advice regarding a currency can only be performed by a licensed BrokerDealer. Neither us, nor our affiliates or associates involved in the production and maintenance of these products or this site, is a registered BrokerDealer or Investment Advisor in any State or Federally-sanctioned jurisdiction. All purchasers of products referenced at this site are encouraged to consult with a licensed representative of their choice regarding any particular trade or trading strategy. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. U. S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures, Currency and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don39t trade with money you can39t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to BuySell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. classstyle14 CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. All information on this website or any e-book or software purchased from this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advise. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold Forex Growth Bot and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways. Forex Growth Bot, Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved. Forex Growth Bot 546 Forex Growth Bot is a new EA that I particularly like. The strategy is based on an algorithm calculating the volatility of the pair in two periods (a fast and a small one). Forex Growth Bot trades the EURUSD on the 15M timeframe. The user can set the initial lot size (by default 0.05 lots). It also uses a safe compounding strategy that automatically increases the lot size, based on the gains. One of the most interesting things is the trailing procedure that is implemented in the EA. This trailing procedure let the EA ride the trend very nicely. The strategy is called 8220Wave Stops8221. It is little complicated to explain. It works by trailing the profits using Elliott Wave theory. It trails by checking the equity levels and its retracements. You can go more in depth about the wave stops trailing strategy by reading the article on 8220StockampCommodities8221 0909 magazine written by the author of the EA, Eugune Labunsky. You can read the article here: Perfomances are really good and the draw down is very low. It it trading live only since 3 months now but it8217s a real live account and verified through the broker and myfxbook. You can see it live trading by following the: Download and install the Meta Trader platform from the ThinkForex broker: Click Here Once you installed, run it and click File - gt Login Enter username: 1151607 and password: eug321 Then choose Server: ThinkForex-Live and click Login. or from the myfxbook account here: Actually the perfomance is 400 gain after two months of trading. Most of the gain has been made with the first trades but it has made more than 2300 pips only on EURUSD with an average gain of more than 100 pips per gain (the average loss is around 25 pips). The percent of profitable trades is 55. So the gainloss ratio (taking into account the of profitable trade and the amount of average gainaverage loss) is 4.88. The Profit factor of the live account is an incredible 8.49 but this is mainly due by the gain of the initial trades. My backtests using tick by tick data, confirm the very good performances. I8217ll publish them soon in a dedicated page. I had the chance to chat with the developers and they are real automatic traders very skilled and with a lot of knowledge. I8217ve been impressed by them and I assure that is not something that happens often So much that we8217ll try to do something together in the future. note class8221info8221 Pricing Information There are a few additional things you can buy: Forex Growth Bot Advanced Edition 8211 59 Forex Growth Bot Power Source Edition 8211 70 Forex Growth Bot Advanced Support amp Optimization 8211 49 per month They are not real upsells as you can decide to buy them whenever you want directly from the members section. Personally I suggest you to buy the Basic Edition the Advanced if you want to have full access to all the options OR the Power Source if you also want to have some code to customize the EA. The core of the strategy is in the DLL but the code can tweak it like I8217ve done. I8217ll send my settings and my code to those who8217ll buy the Advanced or Power Source versions from the following link: Thanks for your settings 8211 May I ask your comment on the following review which I read somewhere Would we come to the next results with your settings Date of Post: 2011-01-09 Review: Ok looks good doesn039t it, now time for reality FOLKS Go to their website and download the 8year Strategy tester report What do you see well I039ll tell you: From 130202 to 050402 there are 32 losers on in a Row Ouch From 280102 to 090502 there is a running DD of 45.8. I hear people saying ok these things happen so what it made a nice profit after the 8yrs and continues to do so on the live statement RIGHT well WRONG Let039s look at something here shall we. Firstly yes 2002 was a long time ago but it counts remember the rule what has happened in the past can happen again PERIOD that039s why we back test RIGHT Secondly take a close look at the lot size on that back test its 0.1 (1) against a 2500 starting balance, and the current live statement is using 0.05 (50c) against a 250 starting balance that039s 5 times bigger, because if they had deposited 2500 on the live statement 10 x 250 that 0.05 lot would be 0.5 (5) 10 times more, are with me so far So now let039s look at that 45.8 DD again based on the current lot size against balance on the live statement that would be 5 x higher 229 which makes the system this EA uses on current lot size untradeable, so those results are not a true reflection of a realistic return over a long period, to make it a tradable EA those lot sizes should be set 5 times LOWER 0.01 (10c) against the 250 balance and hence the returns are suddenly not so impressive Over the 8yrs the returns average out around 16 per month with a running DD of 45.8 and don039t forget the 32 losers in a row I don039t think those stats are very impressive do you Sorry to be a party pooper but I039m sick of these sites claiming they are selling a Rolls Royce and providing a Mini yes they both get you from a to b but if you choose to drive the Rolls it will run out of Petrol before you reach your final destination more than once as well And remember to maintain the monthly returns you have to compound your lot sizes (increase them against your balance) so that 229 DD will always be a risk, even with the right lot size a 45.8 DD is quite a high risk to make a miserable 16 a month, in my opinion anyway I simply say that8230 NOBODY in the world would use the same setting for 8 year in a row. I don039t belive in backtests that are made for more than 34 years max. For many reasons, the first is that the market is changed a lot since then, the data used are VERY VERY far from the real data used for real life trading, etc. When you optimize an EA, you should not use a too long period for that. It039s an error. I know that someone disagrees with me about that. So everything said above starts from a wrong assumption. About a DD reached more than 8 years ago with settings that are proofing to be good now and backtested using very far from reality data. I039m sure that for 8 years from now we039d be trading something different from the Forex Growth Bot. I don039t think this guy really know what he039s talking about. Sorry T. Y. but although this editor maybe could be right, is very unfair of you to ask a person for a reply to a comment of another person without telling his name, since you know both. I have no problems in saying what I think. I may have a suggestion about Growth bot trading strategy. if we want make able the hedging with US broker, we can do it in one way. We need to account and we will need one EA taking only Buy and an other account taking only Sell. with this technique we will be able to do hedging. Well we need to sleep in 2 our starting deposit, but could be an option What do you think about that. that may be interressting to test it Andrea8230 did your backtests yield the same results as this review on ForexPeaceArmy before you recommended this little gem Is the review a valid assessment quotReview: Ok looks good doesn039t it, now time for reality FOLKS Go to their website and download the 8year Strategy tester report What do you see well I039ll tell you: From 130202 to 050402 there are 32 losers on in a Row Ouch From 280102 to 090502 there is a running DD of 45.8. I hear people saying ok these things happen so what it made a nice profit after the 8yrs and continues to do so on the live statement RIGHT well WRONG Let039s look at something here shall we. Firstly yes 2002 was a long time ago but it counts remember the rule what has happened in the past can happen again PERIOD that039s why we back test RIGHT Secondly take a close look at the lot size on that back test its 0.1 (1) against a 2500 starting balance, and the current live statement is using 0.05 (50c) against a 250 starting balance that039s 5 times bigger, because if they had deposited 2500 on the live statement 10 x 250 that 0.05 lot would be 0.5 (5) 10 times more, are with me so far So now let039s look at that 45.8 DD again based on the current lot size against balance on the live statement that would be 5 x higher 229 which makes the system this EA uses on current lot size untradeable, so those results are not a true reflection of a realistic return over a long period, to make it a tradable EA those lot sizes should be set 5 times LOWER 0.01 (10c) against the 250 balance and hence the returns are suddenly not so impressive Over the 8yrs the returns average out around 16 per month with a running DD of 45.8 and don039t forget the 32 losers in a row I don039t think those stats are very impressive do you Sorry to be a party pooper but I039m sick of these sites claiming they are selling a Rolls Royce and providing a Mini yes they both get you from a to b but if you choose to drive the Rolls it will run out of Petrol before you reach your final destination more than once as well And remember to maintain the monthly returns you have to compound your lot sizes (increase them against your balance) so that 229 DD will always be a risk, even with the right lot size a 45.8 DD is quite a high risk to make a miserable 16 a month, in my opinion anyway quot I think I already replied to you. Settings are default as per Pimp Version. The only change I made was to lot size (which I changed to 0.03). A couple of things that may possibly have adversely effected the operation of the EA were that (1) I zoomed out into a longer term chart when a trade was ongoing, although I039m pretty sure that I confirmed the EA settings as soon as I went back to the 15M chart. (2) My metatrader crashed briefly although I again made sure that I re-confirmed settings as soon as I got metatrader up and running and went back in a minute or so later. Sorry, Andrea. I feel that I039m taking up your time and causing you to devote your valuable time and valued efforts to trying to troubleshoot regarding another developer039s product. I can always pursue any queries directly with the developers of Forex Growth Bot 8211 it039s their baby and responsibility after all. (you have a good, kind heart trying to assist so many people with so many different things, but you need to take care of yourself) Crescendo is my main concern at the moment Andrea, my orders are still opened (one at 1.29849 and the other at 1.30233). It has opened totally 5 orders, 3 of which has been closed in loss after near 60 pips, meanwhile the others 2 are still opened with a loss of 259 pips. No errors in diary, so I do not understand what039s happening I039m just writing to you Andrea, because this is your version I039m sorry Graham, and Andrea too, the v. is getting wrong is the original, I039ve made a big mess with all these EAs. Anyway the settings are of default, exactly the which ones you posted although there039s not the possibility to set stop loss. Furthermore there039s something I do not understand: Andrea told that his v. is the one for USA, but today at a certain point it has opened a buy while there still was a short opened, so it was hedging and although it has been a good defence how could it be possible if is the USA v. mmm Alessandro you always have strange things happening to you. Mine did close the sell 45 minute before opening the buy. Maybe because I039m not a common man HAHAHA. - D) I039m sending to you a screenshot, so that you can see better. So you do know understand why I was (politely) asking Andrea for his view on the robot etc8230 It your own money so I do not understand why you reacted so with regard to my email which was BTW addressed to Andrea and not to you. I am sorry if you have been offended, however, I believe Andrea039s reply was quite OK. All the best indeed I didn039t get offended buy you, I just think that there are two ways to ask for explanations, the fair and the unfair, and you choosed the second one. Next time you039ll be more lucky :D) quotThe Advanced has more options, the Power Source is the advanced version but with some code. The core strategy is in the DLL but if you code you can play a little with the EA that manages the DLL like I did. quot My Inputs is showing only 4 Parameter Settings when the Manual shows many more Parameters. Must we attach BOTH Basic AND Advanced versions to the chart Does the Advanced automatically overwrite the basic version How can I access the additional Parameters If you already purchased the Advanced version, ask Andrea to send you his custom version (ForexGrowthBotPimpMyEA. ex4). Once you receive it, place it in the 039Experts039 folder and attach it to your chart. Hope this helps I just purchased FGB via pimpmyea last night, however, I have not received your settings. Do you need any additional information from me send the setting. I sent an e-mail last night but have not received anything. I would like to know if you had any trade with FGB with the strateacutegie pyramide d039andreacutea. I do have 2 trade open. Sell 1.2966 and an other Sell at 1,3023. They still runing agnain with a Total of -222 pip 8230. I just want to know if there are anybody like me and if it is normal I thought that was never more the 8211 25 pip8230 so why I am at -222 pips with to trade. Thank you for you help I too have 2 open sell trades at 1.2972 and 1.3024. currently total -356pips, not sure where this is going, will wait it out and see what happen. There is a new update of the robot from Eugene 8211 will you release a pimpmyea FG update How this affect your tweakings I understand he mentioned the indicators but I am sure. Please guide us here, for we are using your tweakings. I think you are referring to the FIFO upgrade. If so it039s already in it. Otherwise let me check8230 I039m already working on updating PimpMyEA version that I want to release this weekend. Ciao Andrea, I found in Eugene manual that in case of a failure in the connection the EA wan039t be able to restart managing trades that were opened. Does your v. works the same way This is a too much dangerous issue, it039s mandatory to solve it I039ve already signaled it to Eugene too I believe that your post is a excellent example for Andrea039s upcoming services of the EA amp Portfolio management all humming smoothly from the same VPS. That kind of administration would go along way to resolving these kinds of individual EA quirks. Oversight and troubleshooting and fixing all coming from a single source.

No comments:

Post a Comment